Battle for bandwidth

Ray Hanes high_tech_hanes at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 00:49:08 CST 2002

I know I can do all these things. And am. I ain't dumb

My problem was 1 They aren't supporting linux (No big deal now because I got it working)

And 2 they are charging all kinds of folks an extra 7 bucks and people are too stupid to realize
that they aren't getting anything for the money.

If we could all push these issues we may just be able to get some extra bandwidth for a few extra
$$$