Build system from scratch?

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Fri Jan 18 21:44:19 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan ,  at 02:32:51PM -0600, Brian Densmore wrote:
> [...]
I have an azza, and it works great.  I haven't fried anything, and have
had great performance.  I don't know what your experience is, unless you
just assume, because you haven't heard of them, then they suck. At one time
no one had heard of Abit, or Asus, but they aren't crap.
--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."