HP-UNIX?

Lance Feagan lfeagan at ku.edu
Wed Jan 16 08:51:06 CST 2002

As an interesting side note, I am sure most of you noticed that Sun just
announced that they were stopping development of solaris x86.  This is news,
and yet it is not.  They haven't done anything worthwhile in upgrading it
for years.  So, I guess all you solaris on x86 ppl with be forever stuck in
the past so to speak.  With the price of a nice little solaris on sparc box
from sun these days, having a nice 64-bit machine really is quite affordable
anyways.  [I consider under 1k quite cheap]

--Lance