M$ alteration of MY hardware

Eric Gilliland jegilliland at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:45:24 CST 2002

Perhaps so.  I did not say I was taking it as gospel.  I do not know enough
about hardware to know if this is even possible.  Any thoughts?

The fact remains, however, that we have tried everything this guy knows and
have not been able to get this modem to work. Before Windows XP it worked
flawlessly under linux.

A question, can other people view incidents in MandrakeExpert? If so, it is
Incident No. 9877, and I would appreciate any ideas.

So, could I borrow that snowblower-wielding, child-chasing virus this
weekend?

Have a good weekend.

Eric

>From: Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at opus1.com>
>To: 'Eric Gilliland' <jegilliland at hotmail.com>, kclug at kclug.org
>Subject: RE: M$ alteration of MY hardware
>Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:34:50 -0600
>
>Is that like the virus that will chase the neighborhood kids down the
>street
>with your snowblower?
>
>Man, twelve ounces of that and I'd have the richest garden in town.
>
>Does one of your legs feel longer than the other?

J. Eric Gilliland
jegilliland at hotmail.com
Meet it is I set it down, that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5