a question about DOS emulation in Win XP

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 10 14:52:00 CST 2002

You can't, but someone else in the Linux community might. You could put
out feelers on sourceforge and see if there are any takers.

One last suggestion here. Since this guy is already running the software
on some (presumably) legal copy of DOS, why not just upgrade the
hardware (I am assuming he is looking to upgrade his hardware) without
the purchase of an OS and install the existing DOS on the new hardware?
Don't forget to wipe the copy off the old hardware. ;')

"A new PC, and hold the OS, please."