Contract Work - User Script

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Wed Jan 9 08:38:20 CST 2002

I'm running RedHat 7.2 with Apache, I need to be able to call a webpage,
and have it update/create/delete linux accounts, based on the data
passed it.  The data would be a csv string or xml, prefer xml.

Apache IP directory security would take care of security, only 1 ip
would be allowed to have access to script.

Reason I need this, the Company I work for uses ii$/m$ $ql $erver for
one of our main products and it contains all of our users.  I have an
app on linux that uses linux user accounts for the security, and need a
way to maintain the users in the sql server database and have the
changes reflected on the linux box.

Reply to my email bcavalieri at gekl.net or bill at cavalieri.net, and we can
discuss further, I'm sure I didn't explain this well, its late, and we
can work out scope, timeline, and pay rate (hourly or project).

Thanks,

-Bill

Bill Cavalieri
bcavalieri at gekl.net