KCLUG --> KCMUG?

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Thu Feb 28 17:43:33 CST 2002

Yeah, admittedly the guy is trying to fill up his "Inbox".  He says
"leave me alone" then immediately follows up the article with a poll.
 Duh!  At work, I try to fill in Linux into any available role.  Right
now, I'm trying to get remote X sessions going.  I'm still pushing for a
PostgreSQL back-end and I think it looks better if my Linux boxes show
up when developers use eXcursion to login to Solaris boxes.  But, at
home I gave up on the Linux experiment.  Just too much work and research
to do simple things like view AVIs and hear sound.  I do develop on
Linux at home, though.