Head & Rotor VE(CHINA-LuTong) 2/23

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.org
Tue Feb 26 15:38:23 CST 2002

I too see an opportunity from these spammers: it brings up a great example
why I feel roaadrunner's block on port 25 is evil.  These spammers have
motivated me to say I would sure like to have control over my own mailbox.
Why I can unlimitlessly send, but not receive is a mystery.

Recommendations?  What option does a person at home who wants broadband
and control of their own email have?  I hate blocked ports and dynamic
addresses.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, DCT Jared Smith wrote:

> > Is it just me, or is this REALLY annoying?
>
> Well, you could look at it in the obvious way, which you
> just did, or you could see it as a window into Chinese
> entrepreneurial efforts which you would normally not
> see.

hehe, amusing to look at how far a capitalist will go to ream a profit