UGH! New KCStar.com site . . .

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Feb 19 16:25:30 CST 2002

I got the site to come up and got the feedback to come up. Only by
selecting the feedback page twice. I don't know maybe they figure if
you're not willing to try it twice you're really not very interested in
giving them feedback. I berated them for the lack of professional care
taken in publishing an untested website on the unsuspecting public.