comcast is watching

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Wed Feb 13 19:14:52 CST 2002

Absolutely disgusting.  The time is long past for citizens to start
pushing for strict privacy protection.  I'm sure this is some
death-throes last attempt to generate revenue.  Without a warrant, this
equates to trapping channel-change signals and logging what shows I
watch without my permission.  I'm PO'd enough about M$ buying the
courts, now this.