Macintosh Distribution

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Tue Feb 12 22:32:36 CST 2002

Yes, I'm aware of YDL... I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other
options before I got started.

Here's a (maybe) silly question. I've got broadband access and a Mac
sitting, ready to be converted to Yellow Dog. If I download the disk images
and I don't have a disk burner, am I forcing myself to leave a Mac OS
partition on the drive?

In other words, without install disks or a disk burner, what does one do
with a downloaded image?

-SD