System Configuration [Was: Changing IP Addresses]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 6 14:45:34 CST 2002

Tony,
   I'd like to discuss this. There may be a way to incorporate this
into the new distro.

Brian

PS. I won't be able to make tonight's meeting. The power outages have
caused
some rescheduling of my activities. :'(

I almost have the linuxfromscratch installed. Had a minor problem
building
the first compiler (somehow I did build a good makefile the 1st time).
Only
35 packages to go!