Whuzzup with Gnome?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Feb 4 14:59:36 CST 2002

<sarcasm>
You need to register your Gnome desktop with M$ Passport, and insert
$.25 for the next three seconds. See Gnome.Net privacy policy @
http://www.allyoursoftwarebelongtous.microsoft.com/.
</sarcasm>

Probably you are having an issue with a startup program. The gnome file
manager (not sure of the name, Nautilus, I think). I had funny things
with my gnome desktop also. I went to KDE and removed Nautilus (?), and
then life was good. YMMV and this is really just a WAG. You might check
the kernel messages.