debian installation (dselect and dpkg) woes

John Lindinger jilindi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 04:54:18 CDT 2002

Marvin:

Sounds like downloading the full distro is a huge task for you.  It was for me until
recently.  A full 650mb iso image now takes 90 to 120 minutes do download.

Do you have high speed internet and CD burner?  If not, I do, and I can download ISO
image(s), burn CDR(s), and mail it to you.

I would do this for the cost of CDR disk(s) and postage. About $1 per CD and $1 postage.
All three images at http://www.linuxiso.org/distro.php?distro=4 would be $4.

If this would be of help, let me know.

John Lindinger
Nebraska City, NE