road runner and external connections

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Fri Apr 26 23:16:28 CDT 2002

I'm not sure, I tried forwarding the port for Morpheus, a Gnutella client
for Windows, and still had lots of "unable to connect" messages, but that's
gnutella anyway.  (That's what the bogus connections in my IP table are
from.)

What kernel and what method (tables, chains, etc.) are you using?  Have you
tried the IP MASQUERADE HOWTO?