Sendmail

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Thu Apr 25 20:47:32 CDT 2002

Another Clue:

I tried to send an email from the FrontPage Extensions Administration Page
that's running on that server... here's the error I got:

"An error was encountered while sending the invitation and no e-mail was
sent. The details of this error are: Cannot resolve name of SMTP host
'mail.sbcglobal.net'."

Looks like something is mis-configured... anyone know where I should look to
find out?

-SD