Sendmail

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Wed Apr 24 20:35:36 CDT 2002

I've got RH7.2 running on an old PC on my network. The machine's IP address
is local (192.168...) and the website I serve from it is visible only from
machines on our network, and only by entering the machine's IP address
directly into a browser.

But, the machine *is* connected to the network and, in theory, (if I had
loaded a web browser onto it), the linux box can see the internet, just as
every other windows box on our network can see the internet.

What I want to do is get email off of the Linnx box. I want to create pages
that send email out into the world.

What do I need to check/setup/install?

-SD