Try, try again...

lowell lowell at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 22 23:46:01 CDT 2002

Folks:
   Coupla questions about pump and a D-link dfe-650 on a ThinkPad 770
running RH7.1:
I've run ifconfig and gotten it to say there's an interface present, but
pump always says "operation failed" after timing out on the fourth try.
Ran "/etc/pcmcia/network restart eth0" with similar results. Somewhere
in there I unplugged the card and plugged it back in and got something
about "trigger... while transmitter busy". In /lib/modules/2.4.2-2  I've
got a red flashing "build" which seems to inicate
that it's not there and should be.
   Every so often "eth0: interrupt from stopped card" shows up on the
command line.
Any of this ring any bells with anyone?

TIA
RSVP