Dwindling resources

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Apr 19 15:07:25 CDT 2002

> maintain a list when you don't take an active part in it.  (I say this
> because whoever the list maintainer is did not respond to the
> earlier post
> asking who it was.)
>
> -Lucas

Just because the list manager hasn't responded directly to a question,
doesn't mean he didn't reply to the bigger question. The administrator
has identified himself to the list many time over the time I have been
on the list. I think he has been very generous in my opinion by offering
his time, bandwidth and personal resources to the list.

Even if he is a stubborn one. ;')
(He must have some Celtic blood)

Again I offer my services and time, dim though they may be, to help
improve the list.

Brian