Mandrake 8.2

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Tue Apr 16 22:07:52 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "mac ten" <dlegion at yahoo.com>

> I know Im doing something wrong, the cd should boot on
> its own but it doesnt so I have to use a boot floppy.

Part of what you didn't get when you didn't download the iso was the boot
track for the CD.  Since you probably don't want to go through the hassle of
creating one and burning another CD from it, just use the utilities in the
DOSUTILS directory to create a boot floppy.  They have a utility that runs
under Windows now, and it's extremely easy.  Create, restart, you're there.