LILO Be Gone!

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 20:16:10 CDT 2002

--- Marvin Bellamy <Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com>
wrote:
> That value isn't arbitrarily "windows" or "DOS".
> I'm pretty sure it has
> to be exactly the same as the "label" parameter of
> your DOS partition
> entry in lilo.conf.  Mine is "Win98" for instance.
> Correct me if I'm
> wrong guys.

This is true.  You can just look at what the label
says and make it that.  For Win XP on my dual boot
system is is "NT".  Just look and copy it.

Eric

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3