Darwin Project

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Apr 15 19:53:38 CDT 2002

> ISO's come this way?) and burned it with GCombust.  First
> time I've burned a
> CD under Linux, I found the interface a lot easier to deal
> with than Roxio's
> EZCD.

Well that was one thing that worked for me this weekend. I successfully
burned an
audio CD for my wife [first non data CD burned]. For my next trick I
will take the
songs from multiple disks and create a new mix, and when I'm all done
I'll
convert the .wavs to .mp3s. I did notice that the interface for xcdroast
is not real
clear in how to select an iso to burn.

Gnome's cdrecord interface is much nicer than xcdroast.

I also burned a couple of distros to CDRW. This is somewhat touch-n-go.
Not all readers
will recognize a CDRW. Fortunately, I have 3 cdroms that will  [and 3
that won't].

Brian