DNS/BIND question

Mike Distefano mdistefano at mjtek.com
Sun Apr 14 23:23:42 CDT 2002

I had the same problem.  I'm running Redhat 7.2, pretty much out of the box.
I had to turn off the iptables service before it would answer DNS queries.
I never configured iptables (must of been part of the server install) but
turning it off fixed my problem.

Mike Distefano, MJ Technologies, Inc.
Ofc:    913-599-5526
Fax:    913-599-5528