hardware question

rod holcomb rholcomb12001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 22:16:32 CDT 2002

Have you done a Google search on "CAJUN",  that is
"Car Audio Jukebox UNix"  I saw some interesting
systems most of them layed in the trunk with a serial
line runing to the dashboard attached to a one or two
line LCD.  If I remember some have posted code for the
system.  There seem to be a lot of discussions about
how to get a stable power supple off of the cars 12
Volt system.  Also check the sourceforge site.