KDE 3

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 21:33:35 CDT 2002

Has anyone had any luck installing this upgrade? I downloaded
all the packages to install on my RH 7.2 box, and downloaded and
installed the latest QT libraries, as per directions. That all
went smoothly. But when I try to install the rpm packages for
the actual KDE upgrade, I get a list of dependency errors many
screens long.

If someone has been able to accomplish this task, I'd be
grateful for advice on how to pull it off.

TIA
rb