new video card

Aldis A Tuck AldisNT at netscape.net
Thu Apr 11 02:29:20 CDT 2002

Greetings all,
My old video card went bad recently, I baught a new one but mandrake 8.1
does not support it.
I know that mandrake 8.2 does support it, what I was wondering, is it
possible to take the driver file or mod or what ever it is I need from
8.2 and put it in my 8.1 system so the video card will work?

And also if it is possible would someone be so kind as to send me the
driver I need, I would just download 8.2 but Im on dial up and it would
take 3 days to download the first disk if I didnt get disconnected.

The video card I have is a 3D Prophet 4500 64MB AGP (Hercules).
Also Im on command prompt only since my video card is not supported, I
would greatly appreciate a little help on how to get the driver working.

Thanks.