FP Extensions

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Apr 10 19:16:07 CDT 2002

>Could someone with experience managing FrontPage Server Extensions on a
>Linux Server please send me an email off the list? I have some pretty
>basic "whatha" questions.

No! Don't do it off the list. I'd like to see those replies myself. I
plan on implementing FP extensions for those who will be using my server
in the future, even though they are evil. Then when they come to me with
support questions, I can say yes this is what you need. But if you do:
=-insert "PHP solution"-=, you'll get better, faster, and more stable
output with less work and more standards compliant and more universally
accessible.

You see once people start =seeing= how Opensource solutions help. There
will be no turning back.

Brian