LugList Question (digest version)

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Wed Apr 10 13:13:32 CDT 2002

Only problem I've found with digest versions...the response time is much
slower.  When someone posts a question, those of us who monitor our
inbox say at work can shoot a reply back with an answer in a matter of
minutes, whereas with the digest version, you may not even get the post
until later that evening (when you're watching TV instead of your inbox)
and won't read the posts until the next day.

I know the digest bit is opt-in, and not everyone would use it...I still
think it's a good idea though...I'm all about choices!  Just my $0.02.

-Lucas