Server certificates

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Tue Apr 9 14:57:10 CDT 2002

Getting one for cheap isn't the problem.  It's getting one for cheap
from a certificate authority who's in the trust store of the application
you want to use.  i.e. I can become a certificate authority myself and
give you one for free, but browsers would bitch-slap you on the
handshake.  What sort of an application are you designing?