W2K to Linux

WDMC duffy at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 21:03:13 CDT 2002

I am wanting to install Linux to my existing Win2K boxes.  However, I want to do away with my Win2K
altogether.  If W2K is on my C: drive and I have 3 more other hds, D, E and F, that already exist
with data on them under FAT 32 format, am I able to access those drives under Linux OS without
having to convert, etc?  Obviously, I'm new to the scene and am tryin to learn bit by bit.  I'm
really just wanting to share these boxes on my lan and didn't know whether I had to convert my
existing D, E and F drives over to Linux OS FAT system, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Duff