usa.net help

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Thu Apr 4 23:56:01 CST 2002

> > account on usa.net for over 6 years and now they
> > are going to start charging me 29.95 to keep this

According to their new signup page, it's $49.99 ANNUALLY (~ 4.15/mo) or
$5.95 monthly.  That's cheap for a good email account, especially one that
includes customer support, like USA.net does.  I wouldn't be complaining.
It's better than hotmail, where you get a new account, and the first time
you log in (!) there's already 10 pieces of SPAM in your box, just begging
to 'get you off' and 'make you rich'.

-Lucas