Registrar problems

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at NITCKC.USDA.Gov
Thu Apr 4 22:25:15 CST 2002

Don't talk to the folks at the counter.  They know not what the law is
regarding this.  You want to file a complaint with the postmaster
general.  You just need to find out how to reach that person.  I believe
the current one share my last name, but I could be mistaken.
--
Jason D. Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator