Network Monitors: ethereal

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Apr 4 21:50:14 CST 2002

Pull down the source and compile it. Don't be such a chicken. ;')

>From source you need to make sure you have GTK+, GLib, and libpcap.
and PERL [if you want to read the documentation]. :')

If you have zlib and net-snmp, cmu-snmp, it'll use them also.
GTK and GLib can be found here : http://www.gtk.org/
libpcap here: http://www.tcpdump.org

RPM Drools
Compiling Rules,

Brian
PS if you have a newer distro, ethereal is probably on the CD.