DB2

Margrave, Thomas tom.margrave at starbase.com
Thu Apr 4 21:44:55 CST 2002

Bill,  I do not know alot about DB2 but from what I have seen I would
caution you on it.   The version of DB2 on main frames does not acept the
same calls to a windows version of the server.  I have found this out while
I was out in the field workin with customer implementing the product my
company sells.

Tom Margrave
www.starbase.com