Registrar problems

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Apr 4 21:40:35 CST 2002

There a real easy fix for this.
you take your "invoice" down to your local postmaster,
explain that you do not have an account with so-and-so,
file a complaint,
and voila so-and-so is now in court for mail fraud.
Also take it to you friendly stat prosecutor, he has an office downtown.

The USPS takes this stuff very seriously. You file a complaint,
and file criminal charges against them and it'll stop, either
voluntarily or not.

Brian