DB2

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at NITCKC.USDA.Gov
Thu Apr 4 18:15:14 CST 2002

SQLServer doesn't do it well.  Oracle and DB2 can do many queries, and
keep the time down.  DB2 requires less DBA hours than Oracle generally.
It shouldn't be a problem doing the demo.  Have you talked to IBM.  They
have sales/engineer teams that can come out, and do exactly that for
you.  If you are small, they may invite you to come to them for the
demo.
--
Jason D. Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator