Pop3

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu Apr 4 17:34:04 CST 2002

You don't even need a client with either server. Just telnet to port 110
(POP3) or 143 (IMAP) and issue commands that way. Look at RFC 1939 (POP3
commands and error codes) and RFC 1730 (IMAP commands) for more
information.

All in all it depends on the application whether it supports it or not.
-Jeremy

Jeremy Fowler
801 W. 47th St, Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64112