logging errors [ was: logrotate problem resolved]

Duston, Hal hdusto01 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Apr 2 18:14:56 CST 2002

Brian,

Syslogd is doing it.  Basically, you need to look into syslog.conf,
and see where you want to send them.  Then you mark them so
that syslogd will send them to the correct place.  Yes, you
can use numbers, but I am not sure exactly where to look them up.
man syslogd and man syslog.conf may be of some assistance there.

Hal