static IP options

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Tue Apr 2 16:58:47 CST 2002

Thanks for all the input guys.  I think I'm going to sign up for my
first domain name tonight.  I have another question about my
architecture.  Mind you, this is partially a learning project and may be
the foundation for a very small-scale game server in the future (small
budget).  Assuming I have one firewall, a separate web server, and two
desktop machines,  how should I best map my network?