OT-Re: Question on email virus in Outlook Express

hanasaki hanasaki at hanaden.com
Tue Apr 2 00:31:12 CST 2002

Just remember that installing a M$ application under Crossover/Wine also
installs support for M$ virus', and thus opens up any Wine Exposed Linux
partitions to said virus'.

--
= hanasaki at hanaden.com                                          =
=     Spam : Unhealthy and High in Sodium and Cholesterol       =