segmentation fault when cpu is 100%

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Sun Sep 23 16:00:37 CDT 2001

I would say your threaded application doesn't run very well.  :-)

Actually, I would say that your multi-threaded application wasn't coded
very well.  Sounds like it is trying to access/stomp on memory that it
isn't suppose to.

You have a good start at a bug report save you forgot to give the details
about each machine (important when it comes to multi-threaded applications
and multi-processor machines - you can be lazier in your coding of a
multi-threaded application if you know it will only run on a single
processor machine ... which begins the question ... why bother with
threads no?)  You also forgot the application ... name of it would be
nice.  Is it commercial, GPL ... maybe someone else has ran it and has a
different experience ... or even the same.

Last but not least ... your mailto: is messed up in your e-mail ... see
below. :-)

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||