please help

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 15:23:40 CDT 2001

I have access to a CD burner but I have never burned an ISO (or anything
else
actually) but I would like to download the Linuxcare BBC image. So I have a
couple of questions.

1.  The burner is on a Win98 machine. Is that a problem?
2.  I want to burn a regular size CD instead of a business
card size. Is that a problem?

Thanks

Dana