Tru 64 opening

Steven R. Sommerkamp ssommerk at teksystems.com
Wed Sep 19 15:37:40 CDT 2001

Dear madam or sir,

I was given your contact info as a way to try and help individuals with
a Unix background.  I am with TEKsystems in St. Louis, MO and I have an
opening for a six month contract for an individual that has experience
in a production environment with Compaq Tru 64 Unix systems and or DEC
Alpha experience.  Our client's systems have crashed and they need two
individuals  to come in and bring things back up and get things to
better than they were before.

If you have any individuals that are interested please let me know.

Steve Sommerkamp
ssommerk at teksystems.com
314-963-5724
888-260-6371 Ext. 5724