Support

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Fri Sep 14 05:38:33 CDT 2001

Guys, a lot of companies and groups have done something to make a
contribution in their name.  Our local office got sucked in to a deal where
we bought $5 T-Shirts and the money went to the American Red Cross.  In
about fifteen minutes, we raised a decent contribution.

Is there some way we could do something that would labeled as "From KCLUG"?
The more direct and efficient, the better.  I don't need a stupid T-Shirt,
the guys in the rubble need T-Shirts, Gloves, Socks, Shoes, and Filter
Masks.  Get as much of what we give as we can to the people who need it.

If somebody comes up with something, I'm in.  I've offered my basement and
anything not in use at my office to the ARC address that "rcv" posted.