Conter-Measures

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 00:26:15 CDT 2001

I would like to point out that there are criminal penalties for
harrassig someone using an electronic device like a FAX machine or
computer!  It would not take much to convince an ambitious DA to device
that this law applies to most types of counter-measures.  ($500 fine or
jail for each occurance!)

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.