Secure Linux install?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Oct 30 22:41:30 CST 2001

Brad,

   Congress just passed the new anti-terror law. Cracking into computer
systems is now an act of terrorism. A Class A Felony. If that isn't
teeth, I don't know what is. We're talking major jail time, and not in
some rinky dink local yokel jail. This is a federal offense and federal
prison time. That enough teeth for you?