Secure Linux install?

Steven Brendtro sbrendtro at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 20:11:46 CST 2001

I have several Trustix Secure Linux boxes set up and
they seem pretty solid.  I was turned onto them when I
read they set up a $100,000 challenge and gave 4 days
for people to hack into it.  A box withstood around
400,000 logged hacking attempts and noone ever got in.

http://www.trustix.net

Of course, the most important thing is to keep up on
all the latest security updates, especially with
sendmail/postfix/qmail and bind/named, since they seem
to be the most "hackable".

Steve Brendtro