Road Runner News

Jim Herrmann Jim at itdepends.com
Sat Oct 27 04:31:20 CDT 2001

On Friday 26 October 2001 08:33 pm, Mike Coleman wrote:
> JD Runyan <Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov> writes:
> > The laws of supply and demand apply here.  Thats why gas has different
> > costs around town too.
>
> Yes, and wouldn't it seem outrageous if all of us could only buy gas from
> one oil company?

Or all our software from one software company?
Or get all of our media from only six global media conglomerates?
Or our cars from three domestic companies, no make that two?
An we do buy all of our gasoline from just a handful of oil companies.

I'm sorry.  This is the Linux list, not the
socio-economic-political-bitch-list.

Peace, love, and competition,
Jim