Road Runner News

Charles K. Lee II chuckx at cold-sun.com
Fri Oct 26 18:31:35 CDT 2001

The free extra IPs isn't really marketed at all.  It should be becuase it's
a nice selling point to more technically inclined intenet users.  Also, like
I said before, I believe we're the only RR affiliate who doesn't charge more
for each additional IPs, so you definitely wouldn't see any national
campaign espousing that feature.

Regarding MS products, this whole place seems to be completely MS run.  In
my position, I can't do anything about it :P.

- chuckx | Charles K. Lee II -
- chuckx at cold-sun.com -
- http://www.cold-sun.com -