Road Runner News

Charles K. Lee II chuckx at cold-sun.com
Fri Oct 26 18:22:59 CDT 2001

Welcome to the wonderful world of capatalist economics.  Competition drives
down prices.  You'll see the same effect once we start providing multiple
ISPs access to our network.

RR has kept the price stable at $39.95 for the few years it's been around.
I think that's treating our customers nicely.  The price change is minimal
on your end, but makes a difference on ours ( $5 * 50,000 customers ).  Like
I said before, for some of our customer the price went _down_.  Lastly our
service is still cheaper (and faster) than the other main alternative
(SWBell DSL).

- chuckx | Charles K. Lee II -
- chuckx at cold-sun.com -
- http://www.cold-sun.com -